Eligibility criteria for all Graduate Teacher Training Routes which must be met by the time you start your training course:
- A UK university degree or a recognised equivalent qualification.
- Grade C in GCSE English and mathematics or equivalent qualification.
- For Primary Education a C grade in GCSE Science is also required (or equivalent).
- Excellent communication skills and dedication.
- No previous school experience is required.
You can apply before meeting these criteria but they must be met before the start of your training course.
This is a training route which is heavily classroom based and is for those who want to learn to teach in a classroom setting. We work with a partnership of schools to ensure you have a well-rounded experience before gaining Qualified Teacher Status. For those on our unsalaried route, your teaching is built up slowly to ensure you are confident at every step of your learning journey.
Applications subsequently lead to an assessment day before the offer of a post.
To register your details & find a route which suits you, please click here
Contact us on 01634 861593 for more information.