Eligibility criteria for all Graduate Teacher Training Routes which must be met by the time you start your training course:
- a UK university degree at 2(ii) or above or a recognised equivalent qualification.
- Grade C in GCSE English and mathematics or equivalent qualification.
- For Primary Education a C grade in GCSE Science is also required (or equivalent).
- Excellent communication skills and dedication.
- No previous school experience is required.
You can apply before meeting these criteria but they must be met before the start of your training course.
This is a training route which is heavily classroom based and is for those who want to learn to teach in a classroom setting. We work with a partnership of schools to ensure you have a well-rounded experience before gaining Qualified Teacher Status.
Applications subsequently lead to an assessment day before the offer of a post. Though application is via the UCAS website, we would like you to register with us so we can discuss your application first. Our UCAS Code is 26J
To register your details & find a route which suits you, please click here
Contact us on 01634 861596 for more information.